You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions & Complaints

Is there anyone managing newrecruitments ?

Hi,

I am observing that not many people are managing Newrecruitments, i posted a job post today morning but still no response from Newrecruitments. Why is it so ? Some months before site was in good hands and very interactive. Please improve the site and its traffic.

Thanks
    In April, you logged in to the site around 20 times. In July, you logged in only 4 times. You posted last on 29 April, prior to 25 July. And you say you are "observing" the management of New Recruitments? Funny!

You said, "Please improve the site and its traffic". Thanks for the concern, but it is upon you, the members. The members should step up and post more quality contents to improve the traffic.

BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

Yes Sir, you are right due to some reasons i was unable to give time to this particular site. but as i am observing very less resources are posted in this site from last 1 month. I loved this site very much and all your works (Webmasters, Editors especially time given by Sowmya Mam you Mr. Kumaraditya Sarkar)
    Madhur Malik

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.