You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Jobs in India

Himachal Administrative Services (HPAS) examination books and study materials

As a beginner to HPAS, how can I start my preparation, please suggest me some books and study materials for HPAS exam. pls suggest.
    Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services Exam is of objective type multiple choice questions consists of two papers.

Paper I - General studies
    Paper II Aptitude test.

In HPAS exam Paper I, you will get questions from History, Geography, Current events of national and international affairs, History of India, Indian Polity, Constitution, Economic and Social development, Environment and General Science.

In HPAS exam Paper II the candidates are tested for Comprehension, Interpersonal skills, Logical reasoning, Numeric ability, English Language etc.

The subjects and test papers for HPAS exam is like any other competitive examination so you can refer general competitive examination books which will help you to prepare for HPAS examination.

Here I am giving you some books to prepare for Himachal Pradesh Admistrative Services exam.

Refer R.S. Aggarwal Quantitative Book written by S.Chand.
    Refer Manorama Year Book
    Refer General Knowledge and Current Affairs by R. Gupta
    Objective General Knowledge by Edgar Thorpe and Showick Thorpe
    Analytical Reasoning by Shri M.K. Pandey
    Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal.
    Refer NCERT books on General Science, Histroy, Geography and Economics.

Here I am providing you with some links for sample solved questions to prepare for HPAS exam.

I think this suffice your needs to prepare for HPAS exam.

Regards
    Sowmya

Thanks for your earlier reply for HPAS exam. Can you please tell me NCERT books of which class should I buy.

As a beginner to HPAS, how can I start my preparation, please suggest me some books and study materials for HPAS exam. pls suggest.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.