You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: I need help

Just Joined New recruitment

Hello all ,

just joined on this site . i would like to earn something on here , but i didnt find this site not announced cash payment after May 2012 . site will give money ?

what is the minimum payment level ?

Regards
    Shalu Hijas
    Welcome to New Recruitments. Here members will get payments once they reached their payout level of Rs.500. The payments will get reflected on their profile page. Alternatively you can check it out here for Payments.

I request you to properly punctuate and capitalize accordingly. Go through the guidelines and help pages before you proceed. If you still need any assistance, get clarified here at forum section. Have a good start at NR. All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

payment is giving monthly ??

I said they will be paid once they reached Rs.500. Every month first week invoice will be generated for the members who has reached the pay out level. Let's suppose a member has reached the minimum pay out level by 15th of November, they will not be paid the next day. Instead they will get payment during the first week of December.
    Regards
    Sowmya

Sorry to be rude, but your grammar is not up to the mark. Your improper use of the English language without proper capitalization also shows your casual approach. Without hard work, no money can be earned here; we are doing business and not charity. Unless you improve your language and do some serious stuff, it is impossible for you to earn any money here, let alone having a payout.
    BSNL Penta T Pad tablets in Rs. 3250 only!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.