Details of SSC examination for Recruitment of Clerical Staff
(a) Age as on 31.03.2011: 18 yrs. to 27 yrs.
(b) Educational Qualifications: Candidate must pass 12th standard or higher from a recognized board or University.
Application Fees: Application Fee payable is Rs 100/- except Women, SC, ST, PWD & EXSM candidates.
Fee Payment Procedure in case of paper application :-
Candidates should pasted Rs 100/- CRFS (Central Fee Recruitment Stamp) in the application form for payment of application fee. CRFS is available from most of the Post Offices of the country. It should be got canceled from the post office. Application will be rejected if CRFS not canceled.
Fee Payment Procedure in case of on line application :-
Candidates should pay fee through SBI challan or can pay using on line facility of SBI in case of on line application.
Important Dates of SSC Clerical Staff and Data Entry Operator Recruitment Examination 2011
1. Closing Date for online Applications: 16.09.2011
2. Date of Examination: 04.12.2011
3. Opening Date for online Applications: 20.08.2011
4. Closing Date for online Applications: 14.09.2011
5. Relevant date of Age/Qualification/Experience reckoned as on: 01.08.2011
Written Examination Syllabus for SSC Clerical Staff and Data Entry Operator Recruitment Examination
1. General Intelligence (50 questions) 50 Marks
2. English Language (50 questions) 50 Marks
3. Numerical Aptitude (50 questions) 50 Marks
4. General Awareness (50 questions) 50 Marks
Total time allotted is 2 hours. There will be separate Skill Test for Data Entry Operators.
For more information please refer to the notification entitled " Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2011" at official websitehttp://ssc.nic.in
Readers of this article are requested to read employment news / rozgar samachar dated 20.08.2011 for the full advertisement.
Want to get instant job and recruitment alerts? Join us on Facebook
More articles: SSC Exam