Resources » Job Exams Results, Books » Job Exams Preparation GuideHow to Build a Better Career » Job Exams Preparation Guide
Syllabus for UPSC SCRA Exam
Are you looking for the UPSC SCRA exam syllabus? Here we have given the complete syllabus of UPSC Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam which helps you to prepare for SCRA exam.
Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission where the candidates have to go through two stages. First stage will have a written tests which consists of three papers. The candidate who got qualified at first stage are eligible to go for second stage for personality test. Here we have given complete UPSC SCRA exam syllabus with details which helps you to prepare each paper.
Read here to know detailed information on SCRA Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria and How to apply for UPSC SCRA 2014 Exam.
UPSC SCRA Exam Paper I Syllabus
The UPSC SCRA Exam Paper-I is on General Ability Test which consists of English, General Knowledge and Psychological Test.
- UPSC SCRA English Syllabus: The UPSC SCRA exam English question paper is designed in such a way to examine candidate's understanding of English and to test their English grammar and vocabulary. Here in our Job Exams Preparation Guide you can get suggestions and guidance on how to prepare for English essays and comprehension tests and also you can browse through our English grammar aptitude test questions which will help you to practice to improve your English vocabulary.
- UPSC SCRA Syllabus for General Knowledge: General Knowledge and current affairs questions is set to examine the candidates general awareness of the environment around their society. The General Knowledge Syllabus of UPSC SCRA exam includes on topics related to Man and his environment, Knowledge of the human body, Solar system and the earth, History, Politics and Society in India. Constitution of India and its characteristic features, India's foreign policy and non-alignments, Broad features of Indian social systems, Division of labour, co-operation, conflict and competition, Social control, Social Disorganization in India, Social planning and welfare in India, Money.
- UPSC SCRA Syllabus for Psychological Test: The Psychological test is conduct to assess candidates basic intelligence and mechanical aptitude.
UPSC SCRA Exam Paper II Physics Syllabus
You will be examined on the following topics on the physics syllabus of SCRA exam paper two is as given below.
Mass and Weight
Laws of Motions
UPSC SCRA Exam Paper II Chemistry Syllabus
In paper three of SCRA Exam you will be questioned on Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry. The detailed syllabus of these are as follows.
- Physical Chemistry: Atomic structure, Chemical bonding, Energy changes in a chemical reaction, Chemical Equilibrium and rates of reactions, Solutions, Electro-chemistry, Oxidation, Natural and artificial radioactivity.
- Inorganic Chemistry: Hydrogen, Group I Elements, Group II Elements, Group III Elements, Group IV Elements, Group V Elements, Group VI Elements, Group VII Elements, Group Zero, Metallurgical Processes.
- Organic Chemistry: Tetrahedral nature of Carbon, General methods of preparation, Halogen derivatives, Hydroxy compounds, Ethers; Diethyl ether, Idehydes and ketones, Nitro compounds amines, Carboxylic acid, Esters, Polymers, Nonstructural treatment of Carbohydrate.
UPSC SCRA Exam Paper II Maths Syllabus
We suggest you to practice our Maths sample objective question to easily get through the exam. Here is the mathematics syllabus for UPSC SCRA Entrance Exam. You will have questions from Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytic Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and Differential equations, Vectors and its applications, Statistics and probability.
Liked it? You might also like UPSC SCRA exam guide books and study materials
Want to get instant job and recruitment alerts? Join us on Facebook
Read related articles: UPSC SCRA Exam UPSC Exams
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Return to Article Index
Browse Jobs by State/City
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...