Resources » Job Exams Results, Books » Job Exams Date Announcements
HPSC Panchkula Recruitments 2011 - 2012 Application Form and Important Dates
Looking for a career in public service commission? Haryana Public Service Commission has announced various recruitments in panchkula. Check out for HPSC Panchkula for HCS (Ex. Br.) & other Allied Services Exam 2012 eligibility criteria, admission process, last date for application, exam pattern and find how to apply for Haryana Public Service Commission 2011 exam panchkula recruitments and many more.
HPSC Panchkula for HCS (Ex. Br.) & other Allied Services Examination Recruitments 2011-2012
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Panchkula on behalf of HSC (Ex-Branch) & other Allied Services Examination 2011 - 2012 invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of HCS, DSP, ETO, District Food and Supplies Officer, Assistant Employment Officer, Assistant Registrar for Panchkula and the details of which, is as below. The candidates who awaits for a career in public service commission can utilize this opportunity.
HPSC Panchkula Recruitments 2011 - 2012 pay scale and vacancy position
HPSC 2011 - 2012 Exam HSC (Ex-Branch)Jobs:
- HSC (Ex-Branch) Vacancy Details: For the post of HSC (Ex. Branch) the total number of vacancy is 30. Out of which (Gen-19, SC-06, OBC-03, ESM-02).
- HSC Ex-Branch Pay Scale: The payscale for HSC (Ex-Branch) is in the range of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
HPSC Panchkula 2011 - 2012 DSP Jobs:
- DSP Vacancy Details: 9 posts exists for HPSC Panchkula 2012 DSP position. Out of which (Gen–06, SC–02, ESM–01).
- DSP Pay scale: The pay scale for DSP vacancy for HPSC Panchkula 2011 - 2012 is Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
HPSC 2011- 2012 E.T.O Recruitments:
- E.T.O. Vacancy Details: 38 posts exists for E.T.O position. Out of which (Gen–27, SC–07, BC–03, ESM–01)
- Pay Scale for E.T.O: The pay scale for E.T.O jobs for HPSC 2012 Panchkula Recruitments is Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
HPSC Panchkula 2011 - 2012 Jobs for District Food Supplies Controller:
- District Food and Supplies Controller Vacancy Details: Only one posts exists for this position and this posts is reserved for general category.
- Distric Food Supplies Controller Pay Scale: The pay scale is within the range between Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
HPSC Panchkula 2011 - 2012 Recruitments for 'A' Class Tehsildar:
- 'A' Class Tehsildar Vacancy Details: A total of 16 posts exists. Out of which (Gen–11, SC–03, BC–02)
- 'A' Class Tehsildar Pay Scale: The pay scale for this posts is Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
HPSC Panchkula 2011 - 2012 Assistant Registrar Co. Op. Societies Recruitments:
- Assistant Registrar Co. Op. Societies Vacancy Details: A total of 08 posts exists. Out of which (Gen–04, SC–01, BC–01)
- Assistant Registrar Co.Op. Societies Pay Scale: The pay scale for this posts is Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-
HPSC Panchkula 2011- 2012 Assistant Excise and Taxation Officer Recruitments:
- Assistant Excise and Taxation Officer Vacancy Details: 05 posts exists for the post of Assistant Excise and Taxation Officer jobs. Out of which (Gen–02, SC–02, BC–01)
- Assistant Excise and Taxation Officer Pay Scale: The pay scale is within the range between Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-
HPSC Panckula 2011 - 2012 Recruitments for Block Development and Panchayat Officer:
- Block Development and Panchayat Officer Vacancy Details: A total of 17 posts exist and out of which (Gen– 11, SC – 03, BC – 02, ESM – 01)
- Block Development and Panchayat Officer Pay Scale: The pay scale for this position is Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-
HPSC 2011 - 2012 Panchkula Traffic Manager Jobs:
- Traffic Manager Vacancy Details: 03 posts exists for Traffic manager jobs. Out of which (Gen–02, SC–01)
- Pay Scale for Traffic Manager: The pay scale for Traffic manager is Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-
HPSC Panchkula 2011- 2012 District Food Supplies Officer Recruitments:
- District Food Supplies Officer Vacancy Details: Totally 03 posts exists and reserved for General category.
- District Food Supplies Officer Pay Scale: The pay scale for this post is Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-
HPSC Panchkula 2011 - 2012 Jobs for Assistant Employment Officer:
- Assistant Employment Officer Vacancy Details: A total of 21 vacancy exists for the post of Assistant Employment Officer, out of which (Gen– 3, SC–04, BC– 2, ESM–01, PH–01)
- Assistant Employment Officer Pay Scale: The pay scale for Assistant Employment Officer is within the range between Rs. 9400-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-
HPSC Exam 2011 - 2012 Panchkula Recuitments Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who wish to apply for any of the above posts of HPSC 2011 - 2012 recruitments, must have a Graduate degree in Arts/Commerce/ Science or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
- The age limit for all the above posts except DSP post, should be between 21 to 40 years. The age limit for DSP post, should be between 21 to 27 years.
- The physical standard of DSP should be as follows:
- For male: Height: - 5'7" (170.18 cm), Chest: 33" (83.82 cm), Chest with expansion: 34 1/2" (87.63 cm)
- For female: Height: 5'2" (157.50 cm).
HPSC panchkula 2011 - 2012 recruitment exam pattern and selection procedure
The format of HPSC Panchkula 2012 Exam will be of combined competitive examination which comprise of the following three stages.
- Preliminary Examination: First eligible candidates will be called for a written test - Preliminary examination which will be of multiple choice questions and this will be organized only for screening and the question paper of this test will be set in English as per OAS rule 2008.
- Main Examination: The main examination will be conventional (essay) type.
- Personality Test: The candidates who qualify in both the above tests, will be called for personality test for Viva-Voce.
The candidates who qualify for main examination have to apply again through separate application form which will be had from Haryana Public Service Commission at free of cost.
HPSC Panchkula 2011 - 2012 HCS (Ex. Branch) & other Allied Services Exam Application form/ Registration and Admission process
Candidates can get application form for HPSC Panchkula Recuitments 2011 - 2012 exam from the Office of Haryana Public Service Commission, Bays No. 1-10, Block-B, Sector-4, Panchkula by making the following payment.
- Get pink colour application form by making a payment of Rs. 1000/- for male and female candidates of all categories of other states.
- Get orange colour application form by making a payment of Rs. 250/- for female candidates of General category of Haryana.
- Get green colour application form by making a payment of Rs. 250/- for male and female candidates of SC/BC/ESM and PH Ortho categories of Haryana.
If you would like to get the application form by post, the cost of application form for general category is Rs. 1050/- and Rs. 300/- for reserved category of Haryana. In this case the candidates have to remit Indian Postal Orders or Bank draft payable to Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission at Panchkula.
If you collect the application form in person, then you can get the application form at counter from 10.00 AM to 1.00 Pm and from 2.00 Pm to 4.00 PM on all working days.
The duly filled in application forms must reach the office of Commission to the following mentioned address before the last date.
Haryana Public Service Commission
Bays No. 1-10, Block-B, Sector - 4
The last date of HPSC Panchkula HCS (Ex. Br.) & other Allied Services Examination 2011 - 2012 is 27th December 2011 and for remote ares the last date is 3rd January 2012.
Want to get instant job and recruitment alerts? Join us on Facebook
Read related articles: HPSC Recruitments
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
|Guest Author: virender saini 04 Dec 2011|
|is there any age relaxation for obc candidate who wants to appear in dsp ranked post|
|Author: S. Sowmya 04 Dec 2011||Member Level: Gold Points : 0|
|Mr, Virender Saini, |
For DSP Post, there will be an age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/BC candidates of Haryana.
|Guest Author: Mohit Khera 08 Dec 2011|
|can we apply for multiple posts..?|
Questions will be on which topics,or what is the general syllabus..??
|Author: S. Sowmya 08 Dec 2011||Member Level: Gold Points : 3|
|Hello Mr. Mohit Khera|
Here is the general syllabus for HCS Exam.
Following are the compulsory subjects for HCS Exam.
- English and English Essay
- Hindi and Hindi Essay
- General Knowledge which includes everyday science
- Then you will have Viva-voce which test the personal qualities of a candidate like alertness, intelligence of the candidate etc.
The optional subjects includes Indian Histroy, Histroy of Europe, Mathematics I and II, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Philosophy, Psychology, Law, Political Science, Geography, Agriculture, Geology, Sociology, Commerce, English Literature, Persian, Sanskrit, Frens, Urdu language, Hindi literature, Public administration. These are all the optional subjects for HCS Syllabus.
|Guest Author: nancy 09 Dec 2011|
I want to know about the pattern of the pre entrance test and can u provide me some previous samples for practice and for pattern on my personal email id if i give you.
and my second question - should we fill only one form for every post and is there only one test for each and every postion..
and third question - can't we fill the form online ??
I will be thankful if u revert me.
|Guest Author: Anil 17 Dec 2011|
|Please tell me the syllabus for D.S.P. Post.|
|Guest Author: PRIYA 05 Feb 2012|
|dear sir/mam |
please tell me,whether i should fill only one form 4 all the different post as mentioned above or there are different form for different posts.please telll me soon through email
Browse Jobs by State/City
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...