Resources » Jobs, Recruitments, Careers in India » Government jobs
ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2012 Online Application for UDC & MTS Jobs
Looking for Government Jobs in Kerala in 2012? Then get in here to know about ESIC Kerala UDC & MTS 2012 Vacancies. Learn more about pay scale, eligibility criteria, UDC & MTS ESIC Kerala 2012 exam syllabus and pattern, how to apply and many more.
If you are searching for latest Government jobs in Kerala in 2012, you are at the right place. Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Kerala has started the application process to recruit, eligible candidates for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) for offices and ESI hospitals in Kerala. The written test for ESIC Kerala UDC and MTS 2012 recruitments, will be held at Kollam, Ernakulam, Thrissur and Kozhikode.
UDC & MTS recruitments 2012 in ESIC Kerala eligibility criteria, pay scale and vacancy details
- Vacancy position for UDC jobs: A total of 43 posts exists for Upper Division Clerks for ESIC Kerala region. Out of which 22 seats reserved for general category, 9 for SC and 12 for OBC.
- Vacancy position for MTS jobs: A total of 78 posts exists for Multi Tasking Staff for various offices of the ESIC in Kerala region. Out of which 40 seats is for general category and 38 for OBC.
- Pay scale for UDC: The pay scale for ESIC UDC jobs is Rs. 5200-20200/- with a grade pay of Rs. 2400/-, along with DA, HRA, Transport allowance as per norms.
- Pay scale for MTS jobs: The pay scale for ESCI MTS jobs is RS. 5200-20200/- with a grade pay of Rs. 1800/- along with DA, HRA and transport allowance as per ESIC norms.
- Age limit for UDC jobs: The age limit for UDC vacancies for ESIC Kerala recruitments 2012 should be between 18 to 27 years as on 16.01.2012.
- Age limit for MTS jobs: The age limit for MTS vacancies for ESIC recruitments 2012 in Kerala should be between 18 to 25 years as aon 16.01.2012.
- Age relaxation for UDC and MTS jobs for ESIC Kerala: There will be age relaxation for SC/ST by 5 years, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for persons with disability, 15 years for physically handicapped persons who belongs to SC/ST, 13 years for OBC category persons with disability.
- Educational qualification for UDC: To apply for ESIC UDC 2012 jobs, the candidate should be a Graduate from a recognized university or equivalent and should have working knowledge in Office suites and databases in Computer operations.
- Educational qualification for MTS: To apply for ESIC Kerala MTS 2012 vacancies, the candidate should have passed in Matriculation or equivalent.
ESIC Kerala UDC and MTS recruitment 2012 exam syllabus, pattern and selection process
- Selection Procedure: The selection process of ESIC Kerala UDC 2012 recruitments is based on written test followed by computer skill test. The selection procedure for the post of MTS is through written test only.
- Exam pattern: The written exam pattern for both UDC and MTS will be of objective type questions. The duration of the exam will be for two hours from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon. The multiple choice questions for UDC and MTS ESIC Kerala 2012 recruitments will be set in English and Hindi. There will be a total of 200 questions which carries 200 marks.
- Syllabus for Kerala ESIC UDC and MTS exam recruitments: UDC and MTS Kerala ESIC recruitment 2012 exam syllabus consists of four subjects which includes numerical ability, english language, general intelligence and general awareness. For UDC there will be additional exam on computer skill test, which consists of three parts. In part A, you have prepare two power point presentations on MS Power Point, The Part B, is to test your typing speed, where you have to type a paragraph of about 150-200 words in MS-Word. In Part C, you will be tested for your knowledge on creation of database or tables in MS-Excel. The total marks of computer skill test carries, 50 marks with 30 minutes duration.
How to apply for ESIC Kerala UDC and MTS recruitments 2012
If you are eligible, and if you are prepared to take up a job in any of the regions in Kerala, you can go for applying this job, as the selected candidates will be posted anywhere within the Kerala region. If you want to apply, get a DD for Rs. 225/- for UDC and Rs.125/- for MTS drawn from State Bank of India or any National Banks payable at Trichur. Candidates belonging to SC, PH, EXSM, female applicants and ESIC employees need not pay any fees.
After paying the fees, properly fill the online application form for ESIC Kerala recruitments 2012 for UDC & MTS vacancies, by accessing the official website of ESIC Kerala. Upon submission, take a print out using your user name and password which was sent to your email. After taking the print out, sign it and send it along with DD and relevant documents in an envelop superscribing the position you are applying for and send it to the address mentioned below.
The Regional Director
North Swaraj Round
Important dates for ESIC Kerala UDS & MTS recruitments 2012
- ESIC Kerala UDC & MTS Online registration starts from: 21.12.2011
- Last date for online registration is on: 16.01.2012
- Last date for receipt of application through post: 20.01.2012
- The ESIC Kerala recruitment for UDC & MTS 2012 exam date has not yet announced. We will publish it as soon as we got the information.
Want to get instant job and recruitment alerts? Join us on Facebook
Read related articles: ESIC Recruitments Jobs in Kerala
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
|Guest Author: yedhu vijayan 09 Oct 2012|
|Multi Tasking Staff|
|Guest Author: yedhu vijayan 09 Oct 2012|
I want a job
Part time content writers wanted for several websites to work online from home
Skills: Excellent English writing skills. Good English skills with basic computing knowledge needed. Visit the link below for more detailsOnline Content Writing Jobs
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...