Resources » Jobs, Recruitments, Careers in India » Government jobs
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitments for Assistant Officers, 2012
Looking for government jobs in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission? Latest recruitments in APPSC has opened up over 500 job vacancies for assistant tax and section officers. Read more about these latest jobs in APPSC, Andhra Pradesh, with details here.
Seekers of government jobs in Andhra Pradesh have a great news as latest recruitments in APPSC or Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for assistant tax and section officers in various departments have created more than five hundred ew government job vacancies in Andhra Pradesh. For these APPSC jobs in 2012, the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited application for APPSC recruitments in the posts of Assistant Tax Officer and Assistant Section Officer in several departments. Given below are the details of how to apply for APPSC recruitments for assistant officers recruitments, educational qualification, age limit, other eligibility criteria, selection procedure, salary or pay scale and so on.
Detail Information about Assistant Officer Recruitments in APPSC, 2012
The details of the APPSC assistant section officer recruitments and APPSC assistant commercial tax officer recruitments are given here as per the APPSC recruitments 2012 advertisement number 39/2011. The total number of vacant posts for assistant officer jobs in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is 525. The start date of online registration for APPSC section officer recruitments is 27th April, 2012. The closing date or the last date for application for APPSC assistant section and commercial tax officer recruitments is 25th May 2012. Given below are the details of number of vacancies, pay scales, educational qualification and other necessary eligibility criteria, if any, for the jobs concerned.
01. Assistant Commercial Tax Officer in AP Commercial Taxes Sub-Service: The total number of vacancies for this post is 41 and the pay scale is14, 860 – 39,540 /- per month. The minimum educational qualification is graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
02. Assistant Labour Officer in AP Labour and Employment Sub-Service: Total vacancy for this post is 42 and the rest are same as above. :14860 – 39,540/- per month: Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university
03. Executive Officer Grade-I in AP Endowments Sub-Service: Total vacancy for this post is 31 and the rest are same as above.
04. Assistant Development Officer in AP hand looms and Textiles Sub Service: This post has a total of 05 vacant positions. The salary offered is11,860 – 25,600/- per month. Bachelor degree in any discipline / Diploma in Textile Technology / Hand loom from any recognized university / institute is the minimum education qualification needed to apply for this post.
05. Assistant Section Officer in AP Secretarial Sub-Service: This post has total 122 vacancies. The pay scale is12,910 – 36,700/- per month while Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university is a must.
06. Assistant Section Officer ( Finance Department) in AP Secretariat Sub-Service : This post has total 22 job openings in APPSC. The pay scale is same as above. The candidate must be a graduate in Commerce, Economics or Mathematics from any recognized university to apply for this job.
07. Senior Accountant in AP Treasuries and Accounts Sub Service: The total vacant positions are 69. The pay scale is10,900 – 31,550 /- per month. The educational qualification required is graduation in commerce, or in any other discipline with certificates in Office Automation / PC Maintenance and Trouble Shooting / Web designing or BCA / B.Sc. ( Computer Application) or B.Com ( Computers ) or BA ( Computers) or B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology from any recognized university.
08. Senior Auditor: Total vacancy is 68. Pay scale is10,900 – 31,550/- per month and educational qualification needed is graduation from any recognized university in any discipline.
09. Junior Assistants : Total vacancy is 46. Salary is8440 – 24,950/- per month and educational qualification needed is graduation from any recognized university in any discipline.
10. Junior Assistant in Civil Supplies: Total vacancy is 30. Salary offered is8440 – 24,950/- per month and educational qualification needed is graduation from any recognized university in any discipline.
11. Junior Assistants in Commissioner of Technical Education : Total APPSC job vacancy is 27. Pay scale is8440 – 24,950/- per month and educational qualification needed is graduation from any recognized university in any discipline.
12. Junior Assistants in Commissioner of Transport Department: Total vacancy is 22 and educational qualification needed is graduation from any recognized university in any discipline.
Age limit for APPSC section and tax officer recruitment 2012 - The age of the candidates applying for the APPSC recruitments 2012 for assistant section officers and commercial tax officers must be between 18 years and 36 years as on 01.07.2011. The relaxations in upper limit of age will be given as per government rules applicable.
How to apply for APPSC recruitments 2012 for section & tax officers
1. If you fulfill the minimum criteria given above and meet the terms and conditions, you will need to visit the Apply Online link in the official website of APPSC. There you will need to fill in the APPSC officers recruitments online application form in the prescribed format and enter the details asked for.
2. In the next step of APPSC officer recruitment application process, you need to fill in the challan form and pay the specified application fee at AP online centres or State Bank of India. While making the payment a journal number will be given and you will need to enter the journal number, branch name, and branch code in the same application form in the prescribed area.
3. Finally, you will require to upload your scanned photograph and signature at the space provided. After this, carefully check everything and hit the submit button to submit your online application form for APPSC section and commercial tax officer recruitments 2012.
The Application Fee is100/- . Please note that SC,ST,BC, Ex-Servicemen and PH candidates will not require to pay any application fee at all.
For further information and queries about these APPSC new recruitments in 2012, you are requested to visit the official website of APPSC.
Want to get instant job and recruitment alerts? Join us on Facebook
Read related articles: APPSC Recruitments Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Part time content writers wanted for several websites to work online from home
Skills: Excellent English writing skills. Good English skills with basic computing knowledge needed. Visit the link below for more detailsOnline Content Writing Jobs
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...