Rajasthan Public Service Commission is inviting online applications to fill 289 posts in Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) and 817 posts in Rajasthan Allied Services. Total 1106 posts are going to be filled through this examination.
RPSC RAS/RTS Allied Service Examination 2012 vacancy details
Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS)
• Rajasthan Administrative Service : 57 posts
• Rajasthan Police Service : 52 posts
• Rajasthan Accounts Service : 22 posts
• Rajasthan Cooperative Service : 32 posts
• Rajasthan Employment Office Service : 02 posts
• Rajasthan Jail Service : 03 posts
• Rajasthan Industry Service : 12 posts
• Rajasthan State Insurance Service : 12 posts
• Rajasthan Commercial Tax Service : 19 posts
• Rajasthan Tourism Service : 04 posts
• Rajasthan Transport Service : 02 posts
• Rajasthan Women and Child Development Service : 19 posts
• Rajasthan Devasthan Service : 02 posts
• Rajasthan Rural Development State Service : 51 posts
Rajasthan Allied Services
• Rajasthan Subordinate Devasthan Service : 14 posts
• Rajasthan Subordinate Cooperative Service : 460 posts
• Rajasthan Tehsildar Service : 85 posts
• Rajasthan Excise Subordinate Service : 100 posts
• Rajasthan Subordinate Service (Jr. Employment Officer) : 05 posts
• Rajasthan Industry Subordinate Service : 08 posts
• Rajasthan Commercial (Sales) Tax Subordinate Service : 33 posts
• Rajasthan Food Public Distribution Service : 103 posts
• Rajasthan Women and Child Development Service Subordinate Service : 09 posts
Eligibility criteria to apply for RPSC RAS/RTS Allied Service Examination 2012
Age limit: Min 21 year and Max. 35 years as on 1/1/2013. Relaxation as per Rajasthan Govt. orders.
Educational Qualification: To apply for RPSC RAS/RTS Allied Service Examination 2012 candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline.
How to apply for RPSC RAS/RTS Allied Service Examination 2012
Application procedure: Eligible candidates can apply Online at RPSC websitehttp://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in on or before 10/03/2012
Application fee: Rs. 250/- for General and Creamy layer candidates of the OBC and Rs. 150/- for non-creamy layer of OBC candidates. For SC/ST Rs.50/- Candidates has to submit Rs. 40 (Rs. 35 for online application form + Rs. 5 examination fee)
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis written Competitive Exam (Preliminary) at all of the district headquarters of the Rajasthan in April/May 2012.
RPSC RAS/RTS Allied Service Examination 2012 examination scheme and syllabus
RAS/ RTS main examination will consists of two sections of compulsory papers and optional papers. The compulsory papers generally includes four topics such as General knowledge, general science in the morning session. General knowledge of Rajasthan, Rajasthani Society, and Art & Culture is held in the afternoon session.
Compulsory Papers subjects and marks:
Paper-I: General Knowledge & General Science (100 Marks)
Paper-II: General Knowledge of Rajasthan, Rajasthani Society, Art & Culture (100 Marks)
Paper-III: General Hindi (200 marks)
Paper-IV: General English (100 marks)
Optional Papers subjects and marks:
• Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary science, Botany, Chemistry, Civil engineering, Commerce, Crop Husbandry with Horticulture, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Dairy Processing & Technology, Economics, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Geography , Geology, Home Science, Indian History, Law, Mathematics, Mechanical engineering, Mining Engineering, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Sociology , Statics, Zoology
Paper-V /VI/ VII/VIII: Any two subjects to be opted by a candidate from the above mentioned list of optional subjects. Each subject will have two papers (200 Maximum Marks)
For any further information or query about RPSC RAS/RTS Allied Service Examination 2012 please visit the RPSC official website.
Want to get instant job and recruitment alerts? Join us on Facebook