How to check for UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination Results 2011
- UPSC has announced the written part results of the Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination, 2011 which was held in July 2011. The candidates who are appeared for the UPSC IFS Exam 2011 may check their result by accessing the link given below.
- Check your UPSC IFS Exam Result 2011 here at: http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/written-results/ifs/2011/wr_ifs11_eng&hindi.pdf
- The candidates who are qualified for Interview for the Personality Test would be required to produce their original certificates relating to age, educational qualification, community etc. at the time of the Personality Test.
How to apply for UPSC IFS 2011 Online Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- The candidates who are shortlisted for Interview for the Personality Test are required to fill up the Detailed Application Form (DAF), which is available on the UPSC website http://www.upsc.gov.in.
- The successful candidates have to first registered themselves on the relevant page of the website before filling up the ONLINE Detailed Application Form.
- After compleating the registration, The candidate have to fill the Online Detailed Application Form for UPSC IFS Exam 2011 and submit it.
- After submission of online DAF , the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted DAF.
- The candidates have to send their printed copy of the DAF with each page duly singed by the candidates along with all relevant documents in an envelope superscribing "DAF for Indian Forest Service Examination, 2011." to the below mentioned address on or before 27-02-2012 (5.00 P.M.)
Under Secretary (IFoS), Room
No. 305, Ayog Sachivalaya Building , Union Public Service Commission, Shahjahan Road, New
- The last date for submission of Online Detailed Application Form (DAF) is on: 23-02-2012.
- The UPSC will be intimated exact date of interview to the candidates through Interview Letter/e-mail.
Want to get instant job and recruitment alerts? Join us on Facebook