Resources » Job Exams Results, Books » Job Exams Date Announcements
APPSC Govt Polytechnic Lecturers Recruitment 2012 notification, eligibility & online application
APPSC has issued notification for Lectureres in Govt Polytechnic Colleges to fill up 919 vacancies. Get in here to know eligibility, pay scale, how to apply, appsc polytechnic lecturer exam syllabus and more.
APPSC Lecturers in Govt Polytechnic College recruitment 2012 invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of various polytechnic lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges Engineering and Non Engineering, to fill up 919 vacancies. Lets see in detail about this APPSC recruitment 2012 for Government polytechnic lecturers.
APPSC govt polytechnic lecturer recruitment 2012 vacancy and pay scale details
- Lecturer in Civil Engineering 143 vacancies.
- Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering 154 vacancies
- Lecturer in Electrical & Electronics Engineering 144 vacancies
- Lecturer in Electronics & Communication Engineering 136 vacancies
- Lecturer in Computer Engineering 54 vacancies
- Lecturer in Textile Technology 09 vacancies
- Lecturer in Information Technolgoy 04 vacancies
- Lecturer in Automobile Engineering 05 vacancies
- Lecturer in Footwear Technology 03 vacancies
- Lecturer in Packing Technology 02 vacancies
- Lecturer in Architectural Engineering 1 vacancy
- Lecturer in Garment Technology 01 vacancy
- Lecturer in Ceramic Technology 01 vacancy
- Lecturer in Lithography 01 vacancy
- Lecturer in Tannery 02 vacancies
- Lecturer in English 62 vacancies
- Lecturer in Mathematics 55 vacancies
- Lecturer in Physics 60 vacancies
- Lecturer in Chemistry 60 vacancies
- Lecturer in Commercial & Computer Practice 19 vacancies
- Lecturer in Mining Engineering 03 vacancies.
Pay scale: The salary for APPSC Govt Polytechnic Lecturer jobs will be in the pay scale of 15600 39100 with AGP of 5400 according to AICTE 2006 scales.
APPSC govt polytechnic recruitment 2012 eligibility details
Age limit: The age limit for APPSC polytechnic lecturer 2012 for all the above mentioned posts should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01.07.2012. However the upper age limit is relaxed as govt norms.
Educational qualification: For post no.1 to 11 and for post no.21, the minimum educational qualification needed is a First Class Bachelors Degree in concerned discipline of Engineering/Technology recognized by AICTE or its equivalent.
- APPSC educational eligibility for lecturer in Garment Technology: Candidates having First class degree in Textile Technology or First Class degree in Home Science with Clothing and Textile as a subject are eligible to apply.
- APPSC educational eligibility for lecturer in Ceramic Technology: Candidates with First Class Bachelors Degree in Ceramic Technology or pass in Section A and B in the lines of AMIE conducted by Indian Institute of Ceramics recognized by AICTE or its equivalent are eligible to apply for this post.
- APPSC educational eligibility for Lecturer in Lithography: Candidates with Degree in Printing Technology passed out in first class are eligible to apply.
- APPSC educational eligibility for Lecturer in Tannery: Candidates with First class degree in Leather Technology can apply for this post.
- APPSC educational eligibility for Lecturer in English: Candidates passed out in first class in Master's Degree in English are eligible.
- APPSC educational eligibility for Lecturer in Mathematics: Candidates having First Class in Master's Degree in Mathematics can apply for this post.
- APPSC educational eligibility for Lecturer in Physics: Candidates passed out in first class at Master's Degree in Physics can apply.
- APPSC educational eligibility for Lecturer in Chemistry: Candidates with first class Masters degree in Chemistry are eligible to apply.
- APPSC educational eligibility for Lecturer in Commercial and Computer Practice: Candidates passed out in First class in Master's Degree in Commerce and passed English typewriting and shorthand higher grade are eligible to apply.
Note: For SC/ST candidates 55% marks is enough to become eligible to apply for this post.
Selection procedure for APPSC Govt Polytechnic College Lecturer recruitment 2012
The selection process for APPSC polytechnic lecturer jobs is based on written examination followed by oral test. Only the qualified candidates in the written examination will be called for interview. Subject to the verification of documents and certificates of candidates the final selection results will be made for appointment as lecturers in AP govt. polytechnic colleges.
APPSC Govt Polytechnic Lecturers Exam 2012: Syllabus and Pattern
The exam pattern consists of two stages. Part A and B. Part A will be of written examination which will be of objective type multiple choice questions and Part B is a oral test/interview. The part A will have Paper 1 and Paper 2. The paper 1 examination will have General Studies & Mental ability which have 150 questions which carries 150 marks. Part 2 will have questios on concerned subjects which have 150 questions carrying 300 marks. The time duration to complete paper 1 and paper 2 is 150 minutes each. Part B the oral test/interview carries 50 marks. Read here for more detailed APPSC Govt Polytechnic Lecturers exam syllabus and pattern
APPSC Govt Polytechnic Lecturer exam 2012 date and centres
The written exam date for APPSC govt polytecnic lecturers is on 06.01.2013 which will be held at following five centres viz Hyderabad, Vishakapatnam, Vijayawada, Tirupati and Warangal.
APPSC exam 2012 for Govt Polytechnic College Lecturers: Online application form and Application fee details
Application and Examination fees: The cost of application form for APPSC Govt polytechnic lecturer 2012 is 100 and examination fees is 120. The candidates who are exempted from paying examination have to pay 100 towards application fees. Candidates who are not exempted have to pay for both application form and examination fees.
How to pay the fees: To pay the fees, visit official website of Apppsc and enter your personal details upon which you will get a downloadable challan form. Remit the fees as said above through this challan at AP Online Centers/State Bank of Inia.
How to fill online application form: After making the payment of fees, on the next day visit APPSC Official Website and fill the online application form for APPSC Govt Polytechnic lecturer recruitment 2012 for which the online registration starts from 06.11.2012. Fill all relevant details and upload your photograph and get signature scanned and upload it at appropriate space provided there. Then verify for correctness and hit submit button and take the print out of filled in application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Appsc govt polytechnic lecturers recruitment 2012 important dates
State date of online registration: 06.11.2012
Last date to apply online for appsc govt polytechnic lecturers job 2012: 06.12.2012
Last date for payment of fees: 04.12.2012
Want to get instant job and recruitment alerts? Join us on Facebook
- Andhra Pradesh VRO & VRA Recruitments 2011-2012 Online Application Form and Important Dates
- AP VRO VRA Answer Keys and Solutions
- AP Model School Teachers recruitment for Principal, PGT & TGT online application
- APPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges
- Check APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors Results
- APDDCF Recruitment, Accounts, HR, IR, QC, Engineering, Accounts, Electrician, Operator job vacancies
- SCCL Special Recruitment Drive, Accounts, Surveyor, Engineer jobs, online application process
- AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2012 for Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant Vacancies
- Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2012 applications & test paper scheme
Read related articles: Appsc Recruitments Teaching and Faculty Jobs 2012 Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
|Guest Author: MANIKANTA.G 07 Dec 2012|
NOW,I ONE MISTAKE FOR GOVT POLYTECHINIC LECTURERS RECRUITMENT IN 2012 NOTIFICATION TO MISTAKE FOR EXAMINATION CENTER CHANGE HOW IT POSSIBLE? PLS REPLY ME.........
Return to Article Index
Browse Jobs by State/City
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...