Foreign jobs? Get jobs abroad in our
Want job consultancy?
Vexed about career?
Looking for soft skills?
Latest Jobs Resources
Job Mock Exams
Job Exams Guide Books
Job Exams MCQ
Develop Soft Skills
Jobs, Recruitments, Careers in India
CRPF 2013 Recruitments online application process and selection procedure
The CRPF 2013 recruitments for constables has been announced. Read the resource to know more about how to apply online for CRPF 2013 recruitments in constable (technical / tradesman) and know the appropriate eligibility criteria's in the recruitment process. Get the details about the selection process for the CRPF recruitments 2013 in various states.
The recruitments for Central Reserve Police Force commonly known as CRPF has been put on-board. This particular vacancy has been issued in common for all the states of India. Here's the details for more information on the recruitment and selection processes.
CRPF 2013 criteria's for eligibility conditions
There are certain conditions that has been laid down by the Ministry of home affairs regarding the terms of eligibility conditions as updated in year 2012. The processes and applications will be only based upon the criterias that individual candidates will pass and move forward. Listed down are as under:
- The set age bar for different candidates is 18 years to 23 years. However there are relaxation criteria for candidates belonging to reserved category applies only for OBC / ST / SC candidates such as higher age limit which can be relaxed by a term of 5 years as per Government's rules and guidelines.
- Candidates should be atleast higher secondary passed candidates / matriculation passed may also apply. The candidates implying in different ITI sectors may also apply provided they obtain their relevant certificates from the ITI service act.
- Other rules and regulations includes the grade pay scales and accordingly higher educational qualification requirements shall be required as when required as per rules of governing bodies.
CRPF 2013 Selection for Constable (Technical) informations
The CRPF 2013 recruitments are available for the post of Constable in terms of fields as per of technical availability or tradesman as per different states of the country. There is no hard and fast rule and procedure involved in the post that would be hired during the recruitment process. However the process of recruitment to different states may be assembled by compiling the appropriate information about the candidate's qualifications and his abilities to lead forward. The better the status of the candidates, the higher the qualification mode and medium of process for the particular candidate's posting.
The posting would be as per the rules of the stated organization and candidates are liable to be posted across any state of the country as per their choice and availability.
No. of Recruitments- However for the information of the candidate, there would be approximately 1317 candidates to be recruited across all the states which includes both male and female candidates in their wing.
Selection procedure for CRPF 2013 recruitments in various states
The candidates who are eligible to apply for the recruitment may appear in the recruitment tests organized by the CRPF headquarters team in New Delhi. The various phases of selection process includes:
- During the first phase, a pre-entrance test would be conducted for all the candidates in common. This is a test of analytical skill and ability test where candidates would be judged on the basis of their rankings. The higher the rankings, the more appropriate chances to get into the next phase.
- The second phase includes a written examination, where total skill based on their choice of subjects will be implied. Those qualifying in this second round moves to the third round of the test.
- The third phase for the candidates qualifying in the first and second test will be the judgement of their Trade Test which is the core knowledge about the idea of the CRPF subjects and it's study.
- Candidates through to the fourth round, may get a sigh of relief as their medical fitness towards the constable force is checked. Inappropriate fitness may lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- The final most part remains is the checking of the academic certificates and the performance of the candidates in their academic careers. The better the results, the higher the post allotted for the candidate.
Submission of application online for recruitment in CRPF in 2013
One will have to apply online / offline to get the applications details and permissions to move in the further rounds. So here's the way to apply for the post:-
- Get the application online from the CRPF's official site
- Get it filled appropriately without any mistake. Once you register in the website, an automated page will appear which candidates will have to download it and get it filled.
- Attach your pass-port size photographs at required places and sign in the form
- Enclose two self-addressed envelopes of 22 stamps so that you get your reply from them.
- Combine all your certificates and applications along with your envelopes on a single folder and superscribe it as "Application for the Post of Constable(Technical / Tradesman) – 2012"
- Send your applications offline to your state headquarters before November 30, 2012.
Want to get instant job and recruitment alerts?
Join us on Facebook
CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector (SI) Jobs 2012 application procedure & details
CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) recruitment 2012 notification, application and eligibility
Read related articles:
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "CRPF 2013 Recruitments online application process and selection procedure"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Indian Army 10+2 TES 2013 application form and eligibility details
CRPF ASI (Stenographer Grade III) / HC (Ministerial) notification, application form and eligibility
Return to Resources
Post New Resource
Post resources and
Indian Army 10+2 TES 2013 application form and eligibility details
Indian Army TGC July 2013 batch application form and important dates
Indian Ordnance Factory Employment 2012 for Workmen Semi-skilled Grade for Dumdum/ Nalanda Factories
SSB Head Constable recruitment 2012 notification, application form and eligibility
Indian Army recruitment 2012 for SSC Officers in Military Nursing Service
Indian Navy Recruitment 2012 for Pilot/Observer vacancies notification and application procedure
Tag posting guidelines
(No tags found.)
UP Assistant Teacher vacancies
Subscribe through E-Mails
Jobs Forum Discussions
New Jobs and Recruitments Vacancies
Part time content writers wanted for several websites to
work online from home
Skills: Excellent English writing skills. Good English skills with basic computing knowledge needed. Visit the link below for more details
Online Content Writing Jobs
Browse Jobs by State
Andaman & Nicobar Jobs
Andhra Pradesh Jobs
Delhi & NCR Jobs
Himachal Pradesh Jobs
Madhya Pradesh Jobs
Tamil Nadu Jobs
Uttar Pradesh Jobs
West Bengal Jobs
Last 7 Days
Contact for Jobs, Recruitments or Employments related Advertisements
Revenue Sharing sites
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
2005 - 2012 All Rights Reserved.