Are you preparing for IBPS clerical interview? You need to follow certain books and study materials for IBPS or any bank clerk interview to succeed. Usually, some common questions asked in bank interviews are about your decision to choose banking profession, some basic concepts about banking and finance, various definitions and technical terms used in banking, mutual funds and insurance related terms (because these days most banks deal with mutual funds and insurances as well) and so on. How to prepare for these questions?
Remember, mugging up a few information is not going to help much. All you have to do is to gradually build up a thorough knowledge of banking basics and investment instruments. You should have the basic idea about how bank deposits work, how bank fixed or recurring deposit interests are calculated, what is provident fund, what are various mutual funds, ELSS, RGESS and so on. You need to keep yourself up to date. If you attentively go through the below prescribed book list for IBPS bank clerk interview, you should not have much problem facing those questions. Actually, there are lots of good books for bank clerk / PO interviews; we have chosen only the best for you. Given below are the best books to prepare for bank clerk PO interviews. Keep reading!
Best books for IBPS bank clerk PO interview preparation
Here are the best bank clerk interview guide books. However, please note that they are mentioned rather arbitrarily without any order of merit.
- Banking Interviews: IBPS PO / Clerk: Written by Gautam Majumdar and published by Arihant (2012), this is a good book to prepare for IBPS PO / clerk interview. Maximum retail price of this book is Rs. 125.
- Bank Interviews for IBPS (CWE) Successful Candidates: Written by RPH Editorial Board and published by Ramesh Publishing House (2012), this book is a nice reference material for bank interview preparation. Maximum retail price of this book is Rs. 110.
- How to Face Bank Interviews: Written by N S Toor and published by Skylark Publications (2012). This book talks about various tips to prepare for bank interviews in general, and is a good one to boost up your morale. MRP is Rs. 200.
- How to Succeed in IBPS Bank Interview and Group Discussion: Written by Chandran M K and published by Eswar Press, Chennai, this book is a must for your IBPS bank interview and GD preparation. Learn how to prepare for bank interview GD in just a MRP of Rs. 175.
- Interview Cracker: Bank P. O. Clerks and Other Bank/Finance Related Jobs: Written by Rakesh Kumar and published by Students Aid Publication (2013), this book talks about how to crack bank clerk PO interviews. If you want how to crack IBPS clerk interview tips, you should spend Rs. 105 for this book.
Bank interview questions and how to reply
Here is a great article on some tricky questions asked in bank interviews and how you should reply them. Do check it out!
Top 10 bank interview questions with reply
Want to get instant job and recruitment alerts? Join us on Facebook