Resources » Job Exams Results, Books » Job Exams Date Announcements
SAIL Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2013 online application process & dates
SAIL recruitment 2013 online application process for Management Trainee has begun to fill up 640 vacancies in various disciplines. See the eligibility, pay scale, exam syllabus and pattern, last date for SAIL MT recruitment 2013, books to refer, how to apply and more!
SAIL MT recruitment 2013 notification has been issued to recruit 640 vacancies for the post of Management Trainee (Technical) and Management Trainee (Administration) for which the last date to apply online is 3rd April, 2013. Let's see the eligibility and other details to apply for the same!
SAIL MT recruitment 2013 eligibility, pay scale and vacancy details
SAIL MT vacancies 2013: A total of 640 Management Trainee vacancies available and the details are as follows.
- Management Trainee Technical - 558
Discipline-wise vacancies for SAIL MT (Technical) recruitment 2013.
SAIL MT Mechanical - 157 vacancies
SAIL MT Electrical - 88 vacancies
SAIL MT Metallurgy - 88 vacancies
SAIL MT Electronics - 89 vacancies
SAIL MT Instrumentation - 61 vacancies
SAIL MT Chemical - 26 vacancies
SAIL MT Ceramics - 16 vacancies
SAIL MT Civil - 19 vacancies
SAIL MT Computer Science - 9 vacancies
SAIL MT Mining - 5 vacancies
Category-wise vacancies for SAIL MT (Technical) recruitment 2013: UR268, OBC 169, SC 79, ST 42.
- Management Trainee Administration - 82
Discipline-wise vacancies for SAIL MT (Admin) recruitment 2013
SAIL MT HR - 38 vacancies
SAIL MT Finance - 21 vacancies
SAIL MT Materials - 18 vacancies
SAIL MT Marketing - 5 vacancies
Category-wise vacancies for SAIL MT (Admin) recruitment 2013: UR 39, OBC 27, SC 11, ST 5.
SAIL MT Salary: Candidates will get basic pay of 20600 in the pay scale of 20600-3%-46500(E-1). The approximate CTC is 7 lakhs per annum along with other admissible allowances and benefits.
SAIL MT age limit: The age limit to apply for SAIL MT recruitment 2013 should not be above 30 years as on 01.03.2013. However upper age limit is relaxed as per govt. norms.
SAIL MT educational qualification: Candidates need to have the below said qualification.
For Management Trainee (Technical): Candidates with minimum 65% aggregate (55% for SC/ST candidates) marks in Degree of Engineering (Full time) in the related disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics, Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science (IT), Mining or Chemical Engineering are eligible to apply. For Computer Science discipline candidates with MCA 3 years full time course with 65% marks (average of all semesters) are also eligible to apply.
For Management Trainee (Administration): Candidates with 60% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) in Bachelors Degree in any discipline with at least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management/ Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/ Operations/ Materials / Logistics & Supply Chain Management for Materials discipline.
To apply for MT Finance candidates needs to have CA/ICWA.
SAIL MT 2013 recruitment selection process
The candidates will be selected based on written test. Shortlisted candidates from the written test will be called for SAIL MT GD/PI which decides the final appointment.
SAIL MT exam 2013 syllabus, pattern, books & study materials
The written exam consists of the following subjects.
Domain Knowledge Test - 100 marks (75 minutes duration)
Aptitude Test - 100 marks (Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, Reasoning and General Awareness) - 75 minutes duration.
So the weightage for written exam is 60, GD 20 and Interview 20. As such there is no cuttoff for SAIL exam but you need to score a minimum of 50 percentile marks in each segment to qualify for GD and interview.
If you want to know the best books to prepare for SAIL MT exam then you can refer here for SAIL exam reference books and study materials and here you can buy online books for SAIL MT exam
SAIL MT 2013 examination centres
SAIL MT exam 2013 will be held in the following cities/towns: Agartala, Allahabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bokaro, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi (NCR), Durgapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Trichy, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
The written exam for both SAIL MT Technical and SAIL MT Administration will be held on the same day on forenoon and afternoon session respectively. The SAIL Exam 2013 date will be informed to you to the email id provided by you on the application form.
SAIL MT recruitment 2013 online application form, fees and procedure to apply
Fees: Candidates can make the payment either through Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or through Pay in slip obtained from official website. General candidates need to pay 500 and SC/ST have to remit 100 towards processing fees through SBI branches and have to pay bank charge of20. Payments can be deposited in the specially opened account No.2286155304 at SBI, CAG Branch, Kolkata, on behalf of SAIL by the way of challan obtained from SAIL website at Application Registration Portal.
How to apply: Have a valid email id before applying and also scan your photograph and signature. Here is the step by step process on how to apply for SAIL Exam 2013.
- Visit official website of SAIL and click Careers and click on the post you wish to apply for.
- Duly fill the online application form for SAIL MT exam 2013 and click the preview application button.
- To make any corrections do it before hitting the submit button and upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Then click submit button upon which you will get registration number and don't forget to note down this as you require this for further process.
- Then you will find three options - Change Centre, Confirm Payment and SBI Challan. To proceed further click SBI Challan.
- Take the print out of the challan and pay the requisite fees mentioned above and make the payment in any SBI branch which has core banking facilities.
- After payment is over, visit SAIL website and click careers and click log in button.
- Enter your registration id/ application number (available on bank challan also available on your mail id) and enter password (DOB).
- Click Payment Details and input all the details in the form and hit the submit button, upon which you will get a registration slip.
- Take the print out of registration slip and keep it safe for future reference.
- To get your SAIL MT 2013 admit card you need to enter your registration number and date of birth. SAIL exam admit card will be available from 13th May, 2013.
Important dates for SAIL MT recruitment 2013
Online application starts from: 12 March, 2013
Last date to apply online for SAIL MT 2013: 03 April, 2013
SAIL MT 2013 admit card available from: 13 May, 2013.
SAIL MT 2013 exam date: Informed through your email id.
Want to get instant job and recruitment alerts? Join us on Facebook
- SAIL Recruitment, Attendant cum Technician and Operator cum Technician (Trainee) 937 job vacancies
- KSRTC Recruitment 2013 for Accounts, Administration, HR, Engineering, Vigilance, Law job vacancy
- CRWC, Indian Railways Recruitment, Engineering, Finance, HR, Logistics, IT, M & O job vacancies
- Dena Bank Recruitment, Specialist Officers job vacancies through IBPS CWE and direct recruitment
- SBI General Insurance Recruitment, Admin, Claims, Retail, IT, Audit, Sales, Operations job vacancy
- BMRCL Indian Railways Recruitment for F & A, Civil, Finance, Vigilance, IT, Labour, Revenue, Admin
- OPGC Recruitment, Engineering, Accounts, CSR, Training, Admin, HR, Accounts job vacancies
Read related articles: Sail Recruitments Management Jobs 2013
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Return to Article Index
Browse Jobs by State/City
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...