VITEEE 2014 Admissions to B.Tech Programmes Foreign Candidates application process and eligibility
Application form for Admission to B.Tech Programmes - Foreign Candidates Only 2014 - 2015. Admissions for VITEEE 2014-15 for B.Tech programmes at Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has begun and will be purely based on marks obtained in the exam. See the eligibility criteria, application form and fees, syllabus, admit cards details, important dates. Refer official notification at https://academics.vit.ac.in/online_application/foreign_btech/home.asp
One of the well known and deemed university in India is VIT, it is Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University that was established in 1984. VIT has campus at both Vellore and Chennai location and is ranked to be 6th among private engineering colleges. It is the first educational institution in India to be awarded ISO9002 by DNV. It admits candidates based on All India Engineering Entrance Exams of VIT University.
VITEEE 2014-15 Application form for Admission to B.Tech Programmes - Foreign Candidates Only 2014 - 2015 and eligibility criteria
- The applicant should be Foreigner or other than Indian national
- The educational eligibility is for only students who appearing for 12th exams in 2014 or who have passed in 12th exam in 2013 are eligible
- Intermediate Students or two year Pre-University conducted by recognised university / board may apply
- HSC completed Students of Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva can apply
- For admissions students should have 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Students who have a General Certificate Education (GCE) from London/Cambridge /Sri Lanka at advanced (A) level can apply
- Candidates who have attempted for Physics, Chemistry and Biology in VITEEE are eligible for only B.Tech Bio-informatics, Bio-medical, Bio-technology programmes
- Candidates who have attempted for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics in VITEEE are eligible for all 14 B.Tech degree programmes
VITEEE 2014-15 application forms and fees for B.Tech admissions - Foreigners only
- Candidates can register through ONLINE mode by visiting the official website https://academics.vit.ac.in/online_application/foreign_btech/home.asp (or) www.vit.ac.in/admissions. The registration fees for online application is Rs 900/-* (please cross check the website for its update) through net banking or credit / debit card OR DD drawn in favor of VIT University, payable at Vellore
- Applications can also be obtained from post offices mentioned in the offical website or in person from VIT, Vellore and Chennai campus by payment of 950/-* (kindly cross check at official site for updates on fees) in favor of 'VIT University' payable at Vellore
- Applications can also be obtained by sending a DD of 950/-* drawn in favor of 'VIT University' along with a covering letter indicating the correct address of communication and addressed to "Admissions Officer"VIT University, Vellore-632014 requesting for VITEEE 2014 application form
- DD should contain the name, address and contact number of the candidate on the backside
- Completed application along with DD should be sent to address mentioned in the official website by Speed /Registered post
- Candidates should track their applications on the website after 2 weeks of application
- Test centres for VITEEE 2014-15 are located at 112 cities in the brochure
Guidelines to fill VITEEE 2014-15
- Candidates must be careful while filling as there is NO CHANGErequest accepted later for wrong entries
- Fill the form in BLACK ball point pen in CAPITAL LETTER
- Shading of Circle etc to be in HB pencil
- No tampering or scribbling is allowed
- Credentials should conform to the 10th/12th class certificate
- Incomplete /incorrect applications filled in other languages other than ENGLISH will be rejected
- Take a photocopy for future references
VITEEE 2014-15 exam pattern and syllabus for B.Tech admission - Foreigners
- The test is a computer based test. The candidate must be prepared for facing this test.
- The test is divided into 4 parts mainly Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology.
- The test is based on objective type questions ( Multiple choice questions)
- For engineering courses, part 1, 2, 3 needs to be attempted. If all the parts are attempted, only the first 3 parts will be evaluated. Hence, the candidate must decide which course he/she is opting before sitting for the exam
- There is no negative marking for VITEEE 2014
- Syllabus for VITEE 2014-15 can be referred to in the brochure and the questions will be in English
VITEEE 2014 admit cards
- The VITEEE Admit card will be auto-generated for those who book a slot using Online test booking system before last date
- The e-Admit card will be sent to candidate via email ID indicated in the application form
- VITEEE e-Admit card will be available for candidates on www.vit.ac.in.
- The VITEEE e-Admit card should be printed in A-4 size paper and will contain number, photograph, test date, time and centre selected by candidate.
- The candidate must bring the following before appearing for the exam - (i) e-Admit card, (ii) Photocopy of the application,(iii) Copy of passport/Driving License/Voter ID card/IT Pan card/School or College Photo Id card
- The e-Admit card must be preserved for future correspondences
Important dates for VITEEE 2014
- Last date to apply - 16th June 2014
- Online exam dates - Afterward or will be intimated during July 2014
- VITEEE 2014 result date and merit list- will be announced later
- Results can also be viewed in www.minglebox.com, www.schools9.com, www.indiaresults.com, www.shiksha.com, www.globalinfowings.com, www.bharatedu.com, www.instantexamresults.com, www.examresults.net.
Contact details of VIT
- Mailing Address : VIT University, Vellore Campus, Vellore – 632 014, Tamilnadu, India, Phone : 91-416-2243091 / 93; Fax No. : 91-416-2243092, 91-416-2240411
- Chennai Admn. Office address - VIT University New No.6v(Old no. W-73), Second Street, Anna Nagar, Chennai - 600040, Tamil Nadu, India., Tel- 91-44-42016555 / 5548055; Fax-91-44-26222555.
- Admissions office address -Admissions Officer, VIT University, Vellore -632 014, Tamilnadu, India, Phone - 91-416-2202125 /2202157/ 2202168; Fax - 91-416-2245544 / 0411 ; email :firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details visit Website : https://academics.vit.ac.in/online_application/foreign_btech/home.asp
You may contact VIT via email for any doubt / clarification at email@example.com
Want to get instant job and recruitment alerts? Join us on Facebook