This resource will be reviewed shortly.
If you think this resource contain inappropriate content, please report to webmaster.
Department of higher secondary education of Kerala state has initiated the hassle free process of admission called HSCAP from the year of 2007. This online single window allotment process is a centralized admission procedure which enable students to easily apply for any course in any school as per their choice online. Previously they have to go directly to particular school for applying any courses in the school. Now with the help of this online ekajalakam admission process they can easily apply for any courses in any school.
Higher secondary courses are the stepping stone for students who want to pursue higher education in any field. So, majority of students who have got eligible for higher studies might have been applying for Plus one admission in Kerala state. This year about 4, 68,495 students were written the SSLC examination in 2017 in Kerala and out of this more than 98% students are eligible for higher studies. Out of these SSLC scheme, students from other schemes such as ICSE, CBSE are also trying for higher secondary admission in Kerala state.
There are about 2067 higher secondary schools are available in Kerala state for admission in Plus one. Number of seats available for HSCAP Kerala plus one/ higher secondary admission for the academic year 2017-2018 are 3,61,130 including 2,45,795 seats available in Single window merit, 38875 plus one seats available in management quota, 20830 higher secondary seats available in community quota, and 55630 seats are available in un-aided category.
How to apply for HSCAP admission online registration 2017
Are you looking for information how to apply for online centralized single window allotment process HSCAP 2017? Here you can find step by step procedures for applying Kerala plus one admission 2017 through eka jalakam process.
- To apply for plus one admission online through HS CAP 2017 single window allotment process candidates need to visit the official hscap website www.hscap.kerala.gov.in. There you can see the link for 'APPLY ONLINE-SWS' under the public tab in the home page. Click on that link.
- Next, After clicking the prescribed link you will entered to the district selection page. Here you have to select the particular district you are looking to apply for your higher secondary admission 2015. Then click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button you will redirected to the SWS ONLINE APPLICATION ENTRY (2015-2016) web page. Here you have to fill the details such as SSLC scheme (SSLC 2014-2015, SSLC 2007-2014, SSLC 2005-2006, THSLC-IHRD(New Scheme), CBSE, ICSE,etc), register number for the qualifying examination, month and year of pass in the qualifying examination, mode of application fee payment, etc and click on the submit button.
- After submit, you will redirected to the next page http://www.hscap.kerala.gov.in/hs_school_site_15/index.php/application/details. Here you need to fill details such as DD details ( DD number, date, bank name, branch), SSLC school details( Here you can find your application number. You need to provide the school code you are studied for SSLC examination. If your schools are not listed then you can type 12345. School code can be obtained from ), qualifying examination details, personal details, bonus point details, extra curricular activities details, co-curricular activities details, residence details, contact details, etc.
- After submitting the details you will be prompted to the next page where you have to fill your mark details.
- After submit your mark details you will entered to the page http://www.hscap.kerala.gov.in/hs_school_site_15/index.php/application/option, where you have to enter your options for plus one admission online hscap process. You have to mention the number, school code, and subject combination code as per your choice. After submitting your option you can save it. Keep in mind that you have to give higher priority for the options to the school and combination you most likely to join.
Important dates of Plus one admission online registration HSCAP 2017
Plus one admission HSCAP online registration to be started: 8 May 2017
First year HSE admission last date for application submission online: 22 May 2017
Trial allotment results of HSCAP plus one allotment declared on: 29 May 2017
First allotment results of Kerala plus one admission 2017 to be published on: 5 June
Last date for main allotment in HSCAP admission: June 13 2017
Plus one Class in Kerala state to be commenced on: 14 June 2017.
How to get last rank details of Previous HSCAP allotment results
Last rank details of previous HSCAP admission allotment results can be found from here. http://www.hscap.kerala.gov.in/statreport/lastrank.php. You can select details such as district, school, category, and course for retrieving last rank details of HSCAP admission 2014. If you want to calculate your WGPA, then follow http://www.hscap.kerala.gov.in/statreport/wgpacalc.php this link.
General instruction to candidates for Plus one admission online HSCAP registration
Candidates who applied for plus one admission in Kerala state through HSCAP single window allotment process should take the printout after the final submission by duly signed parents and the students themselves and which should be submitted to the principal of any school the district you are applied for plus one admission through eka jalakam allotment process.
Want to get instant job and recruitment alerts? Join us on Facebook